Monday, July 20, 2009

sometimes

sometimes, when i feel uncomfortable, everything i say comes out wrong. usually it comes out at least 10 times more awkward than i intended. this is problematic because it makes me and whoever else is part of the conversation feel exponentially more uncomfortable.

sometimes, it's really hard for me to hide what i'm feeling. other times, i'm really good at it.

sometimes, i learn new things about myself. for example, my fears. i've known i'm deathly and irrationally afraid of oppossums. on the other hand, i'm discovering that i'm also very afraid of letting others down, leading guys on, and losing friendships. for whatever reason, i'm also weirdly afraid of rape. in small town iowa?

sometimes, i lie to others about how i'm feeling. really, i'm just trying to convince myself.

sometimes, i overthink things i want to do or so. other times, i don't think about them enough.

sometimes, i change my mind very easily. other times, i'm really stubborn.

sometimes, i'm one way. other times, i'm another. don't worry, it doesn't make sense to me either.

1 comment:

Jordanary said...

don't worry too much about it, because sometimes - i feel exactly the same way.