Friday, December 28, 2007

Stolen From Jordan... <33

Okay. This is already posted on my facebook, but whatever.

so basically, i chose a bunch of random people, and then, i wrote something down. either that i think of them or what i want to say to them. or both. and i don't have a blog. so i decided notes would work.so...

I do NOT like your boyfriend.

I thought she was your friend. Stop being so two-faced.

I can tell you anything and everything. Thanks for that.

Yes, guys are idiots. If you want them to stop talking about you, you need to start wearing clothes.

I just met you, but I think we'll be great friends.

I hate seeing you so sad.

You say you trust me. Why do you have to be so protective?

I don't always show it, but I love you dearly.

You have no idea how much it means to know I have someone out there sticking up for me.

You seem like a nice person. I wish you made better choices.

I don't get why you hate me.

He's a nice guy. He's just not YOUR guy. I wish you would move on.

Did you find what you were looking for?

We haven't talked in a while. Let's fix that.

I can't find the words to express how much I love you.

BFF [end]

I really wish I could help you.

You're amazing. I'm glad we're friends.

I worry about you...

You seem nice enough, but you kind of scare me. I don't know what to think.

I wish you would learn to be your own person. Stop caring so much about what other people think.

I really don't like you. You're a pervert and extremely annoying.

You make me laugh. A lot.

You're a terrible influence. Please stop.

She likes you a lot. Please don't mess it up.

No one likes penguins anyway.

Be careful.

I'll save some money for cookie dough. Just in case you need it.

Art History = <3

All I can say is I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow i hate these things...
i can never figure out which one is mine....>.< that is if there is one for me...
lol but oh well
<3

Brianne said...

there's one for you. not that i'm telling you which one. ;)

hmm. let's see if I remember yours...

ah. yes. you'll probably be able to figure it out if you try hard enough.