Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i went on a walk.

I went on a walk today, a little before nine.
I didn't think, I just walked.
It was beautiful outside.
Usually, when I walk around, I bring someone to talk to, my ipod to sing to, or something to think about.
This time, I didnt.

I went on a walk to somewhere, not that I knew where that was.
Once I got there, I turned around to go back, and I ended up walking somewhere else; somewhere being a mystery this time as well.
There, I just laid in the middle of the road.
I wasn't thinking about anything, I was just sitting.

On my way home, for real this time, I decided to amuse myself by telling a story.
It was a wonderful story about the invisible shoes I was wearing; I borrowed them from Heidi.

I had quite an awesome time on this walk, even though I was all by myself.
I came back much much happier than I was before leaving.

=]
How's that for a happy post?

2 comments:

lucky13 said...

That is amazing.
And sounds like fun
~♥~

The Dreamer said...

This makes me feel like walking. The problem is it's two hours past curfew. Oh well.

I want to be happy!