Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

So Valentines Day was today.

It was basically like every other day, except my mom gave me chocolates this morning, and i went with my dad the other day to pick up a card and chocolates to give to my mom this morning.

Did i mention who else my dad got chocolates for?
His girlfriend Connie and her daughter Erin.

Those and the ones he bought for my mom, from Jon and I.

That's all.

I don't mean to sound bitter, I really don't need presents from my dad. I'm sure he thought my mom would take care of it, which she did (not that he knew that).

Anyways, any other day.

I was going to go to a movie with Andrei, Jordan Thomas, and Sam Dorrance, but Sam's mom called and they had to cancel. I still had an AMAZING time with Jordan Thomas, I mean, what's spending time with Jordan going to be other than AMAZING?

Yeah, it was fun.

Basically a normal day. (DURING WHICH I GOT TO SEE JORDAN THOMAS!!!)

mhm.

No comments: