Monday, February 18, 2008

Why I Love You

I've noticed everyone's been writing things about their friends lately, so I decided I might as well. This isn't going to be as cool with all the pictures and such everyone else has... I'll try. I'm going to try to have something about everyone who I know reads my blog.
Here it goes...

Heidi,
We've been bff's since we were five. We've had so many good times.
Dressing up like cats, walking around the neighborhood being the amazing spies we are, walking down to dead ends and hiding from creepy poacher dudes. Yeah. We're pretty much amazing.
We've always been there for eachother too.
Who's couch was it you hid behind to avoid everyone's eyes? Who's house did I go to when my parents were gone for the weekend? Yeah. We're cool, I realize.
We're pretty different when it comes to a lot of things, but we're best friends anyways. I don't think anything could ever change that.
I LOVE YOU!

Jordan,
I'm really glad we're such great friends. What I find ironic is that we were never this close until after you moved. At least it happened eventually. Who else would I be able to call just to talk for two hours? Who else could I share all my secrets with? Who else could I get locked inside a mall with? =DD
There's so much I love about you. Your heart, your values, your mind, your friendship.
Let's stay friends, okay?
I LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth,
We were never really friends until this year. I mean, we kind of had the same friends, but we never had any classes together, besides orchestra, so I didn't really know you. When we finally got to know eachother this year, we just kind of clicked. We're both so crazy it just worked. When you're happy, I couldn't be sad if I tried. (Maybe that's partly what caused your knee injury... Sorry about that. =/ lol.) I'm really glad we're friends.
I LOVE YOU!

Sammy,
You're so easy to talk to. You're one of those people I could tell anything to and know you'd keep my secrets safe. I can always count on you to be there for me. I don't think you'll ever realize what that means to me. I'm glad I can be your teddy bear. I'm always up for hugging my Sammy. (especially if that means I get to hear you sing! <3)
I LOVE YOU!

Nicole,
You're pretty much amazing. You can turn anything into fun. When we went to National Treasure 2, I almost died laughing. Study Hall would be super boring without you. Yeah, we've had some times where we haven't gotten along the greatest, but I want you to know I'll always love you.
I LOVE YOU!

Sam Niles,
I love you and your cat, even if she does poke me in the middle of the night. =P We've had a lot of good times. Running to your house after watching Juno, carrying me around on your back, PE, and other craziness. I want you to know I'll always be there if you're the one in need of cookie dough, just like I know you'd be for me.
I LOVE YOU!

Faithe,
You will always be my Math Counts Buddy. Thank you for being my boyfriend for the day. We don't get to hang out much, but when we do, we have a BLAST. Let's hang out more, okay?
I LOVE YOU!

That would be everyone I know reads my blog...
If I missed anyone, please tell me, I'll be glad to add to it.
<333333333333
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

haha...
I did something the same
then looked at everyones blog
and was like
oh nos...
I just did the same things as Bri without even knowing it :-P

Unknown said...

Brianne:Sam your cats poking me!!
Sam: What the hell?? go to bed it's 11:00 at night!!!
Brianne: but your cats poking me!!!! Make it stop!!! OH NO now it's going to eat me!!!!
Sam: WTF??

my cat is still hungry for your flesh brianne!!! >=)
lol jking
3>