Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So... I really hope the flood keeps going down. Quickly.

It would be awesome if 218 would be open by tomorrow morning.
I really want to get into Cedar Falls/Waterloo.

The plan for tomorrow was...
My mom was going to bring me into Cedar Falls on her way to work. She was going to take me to my cousins house, who just had a baby. I was going to spend the day helping her with her two kids. Then, after my mom was done with work, we were going to go pick up Jordan, who was going to stay at my house until it was time to go to Heidi's birthday party.
Hopefully that will still work.

If it doesn't, I won't be able to go to my cousins this week... =[
Hopefully, it will be open by the next day, so people can get to Heidi's party, and Jordan can finally come over afterwards, until it's time for the Lampost show Saturday.

And if not Friday, hopefully it will at least be open by Saturday, so people can make it to the show, and everything will be happy.

Hopefully.

No comments: