Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Truth.

So, I haven't done the whole "what i would say to you / how i feel about you" thing for quite a while... so, i'll do that again.

Dear You,
I don't know about us sometimes. I love you and care about you a lot, but it seems we're "not quite right" a lot of the time. Things are pretty good now, but they could be better. I hope this summer brings us closer, and not further a part.

Dear You,
I can tell you anything and know my deepest secrets are safe with you. I'll listen to your bad advice anytime. =P

Dear You,
I love you. A lot. Please don't leave me.

Dear You,
The first day I met you, I walked up to your door and told you I was sure we were going to become best friends. I was right. Like always, I guess.

Dear You,
We were never really friends until this year. Actually, I'm not sure we ever even talked. I'm glad we fixed that. =]

Dear You,
For some reason, we don't hang out all that much. Hopefully, we'll fix that this summer. I'll make inappropriate jokes with you whenever you want. ;] "woah, megan!"

Dear You,
We're going to wait on top of your roof and throw a pickle at someone. Actually, we're not just going to throw it, we're going to hit them. That's final.

Dear You,
You confuse me sometime. I can't always tell when you're being serious or when it's all a joke. I guess that kind of scares me sometimes, but you make me laugh. I'm glad we can be friends.

Dear You,
I know you're going through some tough stuff, but I want you to know, I'm here for you, just as you've been there for me. I'm really glad we've gotten closer this year.

Dear You,
You confuse me sometimes. I know you're trying to work some stuff out, but I think you need to put it into perspective. There's a lot worse that could have happened. I feel kind of bad writing this because I really care for you, and I want to be here for you. The problem is, I'm finding it hard. I'm sorry.

Dear You,
We've never really been that close of friends, but lately, I've been finding a lot in common between us. I wish you the best with everything. Things are obviously hard for you right now, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here. For some reason, I think I may understand.

3 comments:

Nicole =) said...

Whoa Brianne!!!

Heidi said...

psh, yeah. you ARE always right.
i've learned to not even try to argue with you. =P

Anonymous said...

i like the truth.
it makes me feel better.

this reminded me i need to do this again as well.

i have a lot to write.

<3 you.