Friday, January 25, 2008

Blah.

My day started out rather average. I was in a supprisingly good mood. I woke up an half-hour later then usual, but I didn't really care. I broke my headband, but I didn't really care. Then, I didn't make it into the spring play, but again, I didn't care.

By afternoon, I was in a great mood. A really great mood. The best part was, I had no reason whatsoever to be so happy. I actually had a couple reasons to make me feel only okay or whatever, but really, I was extremely happy.

Then, once I got home, I had a really sucky afternoon. I don't really want to talk about it, but basically...

I hate boys.
They're stupid.
rawr.
the end.

Yeah... I don't know.

It's like... 11:26 right now, and I feel a little better. Actually, I'm not really that sad at the moment. I think I'm just too tired.

You know that feeling when you're just too tired to care? Yeah... That.

rawr.
the end.

No comments: