Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Caucus

So I haven't written in my blog for quite a while, so I figured I should probably write about last Thursday. I went with my mom to caucus for Obama. I got a pretty amazing sticker (Standing with Obama). Unfortunetly, in our township, Obama ended up not being viable, so we were planning on staying undecisive instead of choosing to caucus for Edwards or Clinton. Then, one of us realized that Clinton had so many supporters she would end up getting both electoral vote things... (yeah, I dont exactly remember what they're called.) We then realized that all of us hated Clinton(haha), so we all went over to cacaus for Edwards, even though we didn't really like him either, just so Clinton wouldn't win. What seemed as Edwards vs. Clinton was actually Clinton vs. not Clinton... lol. Yeah, it was interesting.

No comments: