Saturday, January 26, 2008

Secrets.

I hate having secrets.

Normally, I don't hesitate to tell people what I'm thinking. Normally, all of my friends have the key to my heart. Really, it's open to anyone who asks. Normally.

Lately, I've been keeping more and more to myself. I've only been expressing my feelings to a remote number of people. Most of my closet friends don't even know what's going on in my life. Well, the emotional stuff. This is unusual for me, and I hate it.

Whether I like it or not, it's fact. I feel like I don't even have control to change it. If someone asked me about any of this, I probably wouldn't be able to answer them.

I've never really felt like this before. It's like everything is too personal. I don't really even know.

Maybe I'm changing. Maybe I've just never had anything too personal to hide. Maybe it's a bit of both.

If it's a change, I don't really know what to think. I don't think it's a bad change. It's not like I'm not telling anyone anything... I can still manage sharing my feelings with a few people, depending on the person and the subject.

At the moment, I don't really know.

Why are secrets so confusing?

1 comment:

lucky13 said...

I love you.
I'm not going to ask you to talk about it if you don't want to. But know, that I will ALWAYS be here to listen to you or whatever you need me for. If you don't think you can actually talk about it, message me or something. I don't know what this is about, but I will always love you no matter what happens.
~♥~