Thursday, January 10, 2008

busy, busy, busy

Ah! Speech is NEXT SATURDAY! I'm really excited, and I really hope we're ready... Our chorale reading is pretty fun. It's about sporks! =P (the noblest of flatware)

Mock trial has finally started. Yikes?

We're half through semester tests! w00t! Except I have to do my spanish skits tomarrow... Uh oh. I hope I do okay... The tests today were all pretty easy.

The rest of this week and next week are really really busy for me.
Friday: Finish Semester Tests. Tarryn's and then Sam Brooks'
Saturday: Math Competition
Sunday: um... idk. church.
Monday: NO SCHOOL! but speech practice and mock trial stuff.
Tuesday: School, then speech practice
Wednesday: School, then some workshop thing, and possibly, youth group that night.
Thursday: School, speech.
Friday: Uh... idk.
Saturday: Speech!!
Sunday: Church and such.

Crazy... I know.

1 comment:

lucky13 said...

Wow, that looks kinda like my schedule.
Odd, you'd think we were in a lot of the same activities or something.
~♥~