Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All-State

All-State was a lot of fun. I wish Nicole and SamN could have come because it would have rocked with the whole posse, but I suppose the abundance of speechers kind of made up for it.

I saw some AMAZING performances, I mean, it's all-state they're all amazing, but some definitely were much better than the others. My favorites were the ADS's I saw. One of them was a girl who was supposed to be a soap opera star, who was telling a group of future soap opera stars how to be a great soap opera star. You needed: the hair-flip, the serious/seductive stare (that can be used on enemy OR lover, but don't worry. they are VERY different.) the big gasp (I can't believe you did that to your own brother *GAAAAASP*), and finally, the ..............................(and fade).. long pause. Another funny ADS I saw was a psycho-ex-girlfriend talking to Psycho-Ex-Girlfriends Anonymous. She was perfect for the part too. Her voice, her appearance, etc. it all matched up with her character.

The performances were amazing, but I actually didn't spend all that much time watching things (like I was supposed to...). A lot of it was spent just wandering around looking for things to watch (mostly unsuccessfully), sitting in the food court place, looking at their cool radio station thing, and (the most fun, in my opinion) hanging out on the roof. The roof was fun: the circle of friendship, random photo-ops, and breaking glass bottles... Jerod...

I just realized I haven't even mentioned anything about who was there. Besides for the amazing W-SR speechers, JORDAN THOMAS!!!!!!! As well as, Katie Mallon, Jordan Crosser, and some other random people. But most importantly, JORDAN THOMAS!!!!!!! (And yes, her name IS permanently stuck in caps lock with a bunch of exclamation points placed at the end)

All in all, all-state was REALLY fun.

Besides for the whole Nicole and SamN missing out.

Oh yeah, the rain kind of sucked too...

2 comments:

The Dreamer said...

The bottles broke themselves I swear!!

Jordanary said...

JORDAN CROSSER WAS THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!