Friday, April 18, 2008

Happiness Challenge

So, I realize this was something Nicole challenged Faithe to do, but I think it would be good for me to try to do it too.

So here it goes...
Things that make me happy. (in no particular order)
Hugs.
Chirping birds.
Long phone conversations with Jordan Thomas.
Hugs.
Smiles.
Sunshine.
Sam Niles. Somos panecillos.
Juno.
Hugs.
Green grass.
Laughing with Elizabeth Paladino.
Hugs.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Realizing how awkward the talks I have with Nicole Mittelstadt actually are. ;]
Hugs.
Rain, in most circumstances.
Knowing I'm Sam Brooks' teddy bear.
Hugs.
Colors.
Seeing Andrei Migunov actually smiling.
Hugs.
Being outside.
Hanging out with my church friends Wednesday nights.
Love.
Religion.
Kidnapping Jerod Botts after school.
Hugs.
Making new friends.
Playgrounds.
Fareway runs.
Becoming better friends with people I already know.
Hugs.
LOL cats.
Giving Tarryn Gritzner and Faithe Guyer their hugs. Apparently they're amazing...
Hugs.
Music.
Seeing Lynda Kohls is happy.
Hugs.
Orange.
Knowing Heidi is only a couple houses away.
Love.
Friends.
Family
Smiles.
<3

I have a lot of things to be happy for.

1 comment:

lucky13 said...

Those hugs are amazing!!!!!!

& this wasn't just a challenge for me.
She posted a blog, and I took it to heart.

~♥~